Miss Universe Strikes Back

Miss Universe Strikes Back

Previous "Miss Universe" Alicia Machado struck back Tuesday against abuse heaved at her by Donald Trump, saying that he was "forceful" and "truly discourteous."


Machado, who spoke to Venezuela in Trump's 1996 "Miss Universe" rivalry said that Trump called her "Miss Housekeeping" and "Miss Piggy" when she put on weight in the wake of winning the excellence exhibition.

"I recognize what I cleared out with him and he knows, as well. What's more, he was truly forceful. He was truly discourteous. He was a terrible individual with me," she told CNN's Anderson Cooper on "AC360." "That is the story that I have to impart to my group. We can't acknowledge no more put-down for my Latin people group. No more affront for the ladies. I know exceptionally well Mr. Trump and I can see the same individual that I met 20 years prior."

At the presidential civil argument on Monday, Clinton referenced Machado to make a greater point to Trump about his open treatment of ladies - which has turned into a key crusade issue that hits on his vulnerabilities with both Hispanics and ladies.

"What's more, one of the most exceedingly awful things he said was in regards to a lady in a delight challenge - he cherishes excellence challenges, supporting them and staying nearby them - and he called this lady 'Miss Piggy,' then he called her 'Miss Housekeeping' since she was Latina," Clinton had said.

She proceeded with: "Donald, she has a name. Her name is Alicia Machado. Also, she has turned into a US native and you can wager she is going to vote this November."

Perused: 'Miss Universe' mournfully expresses gratitude toward Clinton for protection against Trump's 'Miss Piggy' comments

Cooper additionally got some information about reports that she was blamed for driving a getaway auto from a homicide scene not long after the "Miss Universe" event.

"There are reports that Trump surrogates this evening have been referencing and been indicating ... around an episode in 1998 in Venezuela where you were blamed for driving a getaway auto from a homicide scene. You were never accused of this. The judge for the situation likewise said you debilitated to execute him after he prosecuted your beau for the endeavored murder. I simply need to allow you to react these reports," Cooper said.

Machado reacted: "He can say whatever he needs to say. I couldn't care less. You know, I have my past, obviously everyone has a past. What's more, I'm no holy person young lady. Be that as it may, that is not the point now ... (Trump) was truly inconsiderate with me, he attempted to obliterate my self regard. Furthermore, now I'm a voice in the Latin people group. I'm in an awesome minute in my life and I have a reasonable life. Also, I can demonstrate my expenses."

Prior Tuesday, Trump declined to down from his feedback of Machado, telling "Fox and Friends" in a meeting that she had "put on a monstrous measure of weight and it was a genuine issue."

"She was the champ and you know, she put on an enormous measure of weight and it was a genuine issue. We had a genuine issue," Trump said. "Not just that, her demeanor, and we had a genuine issue with her, so Hillary retreated into the years and she discovered this young lady - this was numerous years prior. Furthermore, found the young lady and discussed her like she was Mother Theresa. Also, it wasn't exactly that way yet that is OK. Hillary needs to do what she needs to do."