1. All religions have two segments:
* Beliefs/ceremonies/mythology: all religions contrast from each other in such manner,
* Desirable conduct or morals of life: all religions show comparable methodology.
A COMMON MYTH- - 'Just WE REPRESENT TRUE GOD! IT HELPS IN NUMBERS!'
2. The distress, brutality in human culture over religious issues, originates from two variables:
*Each religion trusts it is the sole franchisee of God's religion and that God has passed on His message specifically through the couriers or straightforwardly sometimes, just to their religion.
*Religions are likewise overseen like corporates nowadays. which infers: more number of adherents more assets; this outcomes in irreconcilable circumstance and resultant conflicts.
3. Every religion has its portion of unreasonable convictions, which is reliably acknowledged by its supporters however brought with a squeeze of salt, by adherents of different religions. Mahatma Gandhi appropriately said, let us endure silliness in all religions, the length of it is not shameless and is not constrained on others and let us not remark unfavorably on silly convictions of different religions.
ZERO TOLERANCE TO CRITICISM AND CARICATURES
4. All religions have zero resilience over feedback on customs, sacred writings; a few religions have less resistance, some similarly more. Exaggerations, basic remarks on God, His agents or sacred writings frequently welcome unforgiving reprisals through "fatwa" or social blacklist. This perspective conflicts with the right to speak freely; yet it is traded off and brings about incredible danger to the lives of pundits from radicals.
5. Ten Commandments are the best rules to carry on with a honorable life. All religions have comparable rules, in such manner.
*We must respect Christianity for making an interpretation of Bible into many neighborhood dialects; a dialect, the devotees can understand. Different religions will beyond any doubt pick up a great deal, to imitate the thought.
*However, the conviction that Christ has paid for the transgressions of all Christians 2000 years prior, when he was killed for no shortcoming of his, is seen as imperfect, unreasonable by non-Christians. In any case, this conviction, need not be faced off regarding, better abandon it and let Christians put stock in it. Let us not demand demonstrating others wrong, on the off chance that we are at fluctuation. Give us a chance to focus on what is comparable in our religions and use it to concrete the obligations of mankind.
*The confidence in day of judgment may not be sound and the custom of internment after death in occidental religions could have been because of common/topographical impulses in the zone, where desert area was in bounty and vegetation rare. Yet, to get into examination that idea of resurrection is less silly and cremation is a superior choice is not attractive and is counter-profitable.
6. Islam spreads one God, who never takes birth as human-being.It requests that its supporters advise non-believers(Kafirs), of this truth. It is a conviction, however the length of it is not constrained on others, we should not make a big deal about it. Tragically, fundamentalists demand driving others to acknowledge it, in spite of the fact that Koran says 'inform others of reality, however don't implement it on others'. This is a typical corporate practice in all religions, where all ministers, in accordance with some basic honesty, demand others to take after their religion's way, as they trust it is better. We got the chance to discover that there are different answers for any issue, and all similarly right.
*Islam precludes statue venerate; a typical element in oriental religions. Give us a chance to take a gander at it in another point of view; we recollect our old relations, guardians who have withdrawn, with their photographs,which helps us to recall. Additionally, statues and photos help us to fathom better, a shapeless God. However to imagine that the dead stone artist as God isn't right; yet that at present does not permit anyone to abuse the silly adherents.
7. It supports open deliberations and examinations over usually acknowledged traditions; not at all like different religions, where the adherents can not scrutinize the scriptures.Its remarkable elements:
Enduring ALL AROUND
*It discusses ubiquitous misery among every single person, for different reasons:
In the first place, we are despondent when we can't live according to our customary up bringing;
Second, nothing is lasting in life, it is a dynamic field, circumstances change after some time: countries, people prosperous now will be feeble, poor in future and
Third, ordinary griefs: weakness, getting old and demise.
In any case, there is an answer for our griefs, in the event that we comprehend circumstances and end results in each event.
Pioneers, Organizations AND PRINCIPLES.
*Another idea in Buddhism is orderly comprehension of life:
To begin with, have an instructor, master, who guides you,
There after proceed onward to steadfastness to the association and not to a person,
And after that graduate to compliance of standards, for standards of life are incomparable, and not an association or a person.
8. It has its own particular amount of silly convictions; however it has a superb book Gita, to clarify laws of life and how one ought to live:
WORK TO BUILD UP YOUR EXPERTISE, DON'T CHASE MONEY
*We work with the goal that we procure for our diligent work. Gita advocates: we if all work, without expecting rewards, which satisfy our senses.We ought to work, as there is no better option. There are three sorts of individuals:
In the first place, the individuals why should willing work, if enough compensated,
Second, those not willing to work, sluggish and satisfied in their part
Furthermore, third, the perfect, they need to work for it is their inclination and they are not frantic after prizes.
*Gita records great and awful qualities and we can assess ourselves:
There are 26 Godly qualities recorded in Gita. Some of these are: courage, honesty, peacefulness, adjusted perspective of life, pardoning, to do self-obligation, no vengeance, controlled 5 detects, generosity to others, a soul of penance, persistence, quietude, no allurements, no belittling, no annoyance, no eagerness to do everything and great perusing.
Among the satanic qualities are: longing, outrage, voracity, connection, sense of self and stiff neck conduct.
MY CULTURE, MY RELIGION, MY COUNTRY
We as a whole trust, my mindset, my kin, my family, my dialect, my way of life, my religion and my nation are the best. That is to say, we are most reasonable to control the assets of the world and to redistribute for good of
GOD COMES DOWN TO EARTH, YES OR NO!
*Hinduism acknowledges that God receives human-body, as and when required on the planet, to battle bad form. A conviction firmly challenged by Islam, Sikhism, yet not by Christianity, who trust Christ, the child of God got into human structure to help mankind. Yet, these distinctions in convictions are superfluous in our day by day living; aside from that fundamentalists abuse these distinctions to create savagery.
9. It demands that God never embraces physical body; it passes on His message through its errand people. It has confidence in: tolerating the will of God, fair living, recollecting God by recounting sacred writings, offering the profit to society, administration to group, heavenly assembly and taking suppers together, sitting together regardless of economic wellbeing.
*It advocates high beliefs, for example, we are every one of the one, same God is in each one of us; an idealistic thought; which is still not completely comprehended, and if saw, at times executed by Sikhs. Sikhs too are isolated into little gatherings who wed inside their subgroup as it were.
*Sikhs like others put stock in specific acquiescence of religious educating, any place it suits. Sikhs don't smoke as religion restricts, yet appreciate beverages and medications which are prohibited as well and are battling a losing fight against it
Ventures TO RECONCILE DIFFERENCES AMONG RELIGIONS.
10. Religious savagery is because of absence of comprehension of own religion and in addition different religions; relatively few of us comprehend the dialect of religious scriptures,for case Sanskrit or Arabic dialects. Shockingly even taught individuals rely on religious ministers to comprehend their own particular religion, in this way religious conclusions are abused by a minority, of religious educators who are hard liners. Our training framework must have similar impartial investigation of all religions, without remarking which one is better.
11.Let us make a starting, by sorting out intra-religion issues, just there after sort out between religion issues. There are conflicts amongst Protestants and Roman Catholics, Sunnis and Shias everywhere throughout the world. Give us a chance to start by sorting out intra-religion contrasts and after that deal with greater issues of between religion contrasts in convictions.